Covid-19 Safety Measurements
Following NYC and state rules, we have put in place several measurements to ensure a safe environment for clients and staff
What you can expect from us:
1. All our staff are required to wear a face mask.
2. We are fully trained regarding proper disinfection and sanitation protocol.
3. Each client will be provided with a clean, non used cape during the service.
4. Our work stations are now set up 6 feet apart. At check-out register, a plastic shield wall is placed.
5. We work only by appointments. Walk-in clients who are not able to be immediately served will be provided a time to return. There are no waiting inside the shop.
6. All complimentary magazines and beverages will are put on pause.
7. Beard trims are now available. Clients can remove the mask only for the duration of the service.
8. Hands sanitizer are placed through the barber shop for use by staff and clients.
10. Staff temperature checks are taken everyday.
What is expected from clients:
1. Clients are only permitted entry if they wear a mask, provided that they are over age two and medically able to tolerate one.
2. Clients are not permitted to bring family members or friends to their appointments.
3. Please arrive on time for your appointment and kindly wait outside until the barber is ready to begin your service. The barber will bring you inside for your appointment.
4. Please remember that we have a relaxed, easy, and no fee cancellation policy. Please stay home if you feel sick.